Curiosity; and a conversation to start
The girl with the golden heart
Life, love, and unnecessary worry
she meshes together in a pool of curry
Tell me dear, how can we be merry
If you let your ife go by in a hurry
Paranoia; if you master that art
it'll only set you apart
as the girl with the broken heart
Now the girl had a friend rare
with whom she her problems shared
to her she unburdened her mind
for most days she was oh so kind
But her concern was cloaked with words sharp
and hurtful words hit like a dart
in the girl's tender heart
Goodness overflows from the girl
as she watches life unfurl
any hint of threat to her friend
she doesn't hesitate to defend
loyalty can never depart
when life seems to fall apart
for the girl with the purest heart
Misunderstandings; there will be many
reasons and motives could be any
but none could kill the bond
the comfort of which we have grown fond
I wasn't there from the start
Now through thick and thin I wont part
from my girl with the golden heart.
5 comments:
Oh My God!. I am so touched that I Can't describe in words.Thank you so much love, I Have tears in my eyes right now.
aww this is cute :) huggs both
thanks :)....it was long overdue...was just waiting for some inspiration...
beautiful!! long live your friendship. and lovely picture :D
lovely
now start writing againnnn! i'd love to read you.
and i love this photograph :>
Post a Comment